Thursday, October 18, 2012

Transfer Installed Software To Another Computer

Usually what we do? we install all the software's & utility again in our new system & also have to set settings for it. Oh yaa what to do when you don’t have setup of the particular software you want to install or want to give your friend? mostly it happened to me that I have software installed in my pc & my friend ask me for that software and when I came back to my home I got to know that the software he asked for its installed in my pc but don’t have setup of it…guys I’m telling you it sucks..So what to do now?




Today I’m going to tell about a software which will help you to perfome task like drag n drop. not exactly this utility will help you to pick software from one pc to another and both works same. and will help to setup your new system. & no worry about about the setup. who cares about it when you have a cool utility like “PICK ME APP”. Yes guys this is the software will gonna helps you a lot I’m dam sure…




You Can Download This Software for free from : Pick Me App


   


 

No comments:

Post a Comment