Wednesday, September 12, 2012

GOOGLE I m Feeling Lucky


Epic Google

What does it do? It makes Google go epic. The size of each and everything on the page start increasing until you close the window or the tab. "Google Search" button is replaced by "Epic Search" button and "I'm feeling lucky" button is replaced by "I'm feeling Excessive".



Google Pacman

Enjoy the Game of Pacman with Google search. Google Pacman was released on the 30th anniversary of the game Pacman. Eat all the yellow dots before you are eaten up by your enemies. You are given three chances to clear the stage. Type Google Pacman and hit "I'm Feeling Lucky"


LOL limewire

Free the pirate in you :) type "lol limewire" and hit "I'm feeling lucky" its flash page saying "Do what you want cuz the pirate is free, You are a pirate". A nice rhyme with a dance. Enjoy


Who's The Cutest?

You are the cutest person in the world. Not sure? Lets ask Google :) Just type "Who's the cutest?" and hit "I'm feeling luck". Go try it we are waiting here for you. Do let us know who is the cutest.


Google Hacker

What is Google is hacked? Can't even think what will happen. Want to experience a hacked version of Google? Well this isn't real it is just for fun. Type "Google Hacker" and hit "I'm feeling lucky". Here you are Google's hacked version :)


Well these were the then Google "I'm feeling lucky tricks" hope you liked it, We have got more for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment